[MRSSA News] Driver/Safety Clinic

Clair Hubbard chubb at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 15 11:50:26 CDT 2004

Please pass the word and post this to the Web.

I regret to inform the  Region that Rochester  must  cancel the  Driver
Safety Clinic that was scheduled for July 30- Aug1.
I have been unable to obtain  a commitment  from  any  of the  required
Tester/Certifiers  for either Safety or Drivers.
I have contacted multiple people that are within a reasonable distance of
here   and none are able to commit for,  various reasons.

I will consider  the possibility of doing a Clinic this next spring.

Regards,

Clair P. Hubbard
President,    Rochester Water SKi Team.