[MRSSA News] Ski Motion 2004 Information

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Fri Apr 2 12:07:17 CST 2004

Attached is more information than you ever wanted to know about Ski Motion
this year.

We are requiring that a registration form be filled out and mailed in prior
to the event. I will give the registration forms to Mark to post on the
mrssa.org web site.  Otherwise, let me know what forms you need and I can
e-mail them to you.

** I have sent some e-mails and left a v-mail for Pete to call me to
confirm the judges clinic is a GO ** Until I actually talk to him, there is
a chance this may not happen.