[MRSSA News] September Meeting

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Tue Sep 30 17:03:31 CDT 2003

Did I miss it?
Someone posed the ? last week as to whether or not we had an upcoming
meeting.
This posed the question as to when our regular meetings are to be held and
I confirmed that from our previous meetings - we were going to have three
regualr meetings/year.
The first meeting was to be held on the last Saturday of each September.
The second meeting was to be held on the Saturday prior to Think Tank.
The thrid meeting was to be held at the regional tournament.

September came and went quicker than your average streaker!

I just wanted to send a note to make sure I did not miss a meeting or when
the meeting might have gotten rescheduled for????

Thanks,
Kristi