[MRSSA News] Any more info on the 10/19 meeting?

Meany Larry D MeanyLarryD at JohnDeere.com
Fri Oct 17 10:38:36 CDT 2003

Do you have a number to call if we get lost

-----Original Message-----
From: News-bounces at mrssa.org [mailto:News-bounces at mrssa.org]On Behalf Of Kristi Skillings
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 10:34 AM
To: Mailing List for Midwest Region
Subject: RE: [MRSSA News] Any more info on the 10/19 meeting?

 I have not had any request for directions.

I also have not had a request from those who wish to conference in (I will need to give you a dial in number and passcode)

Chances are, I will not be checking e-mails tomorrow.

Please get back to me today if you plan to dial-in to this meeting or if Yahoo or MapQwest are not at your fingertips.

Thanks,

Kristi

"Dave Nemec" <dnemec at comcast.net>
Sent by: News-bounces at mrssa.org
10/15/2003 05:48 PM EST
Please respond to Mailing List for Midwest Region

cc:
bcc:

Based on Mark's need for sleep and Mike's need to attend the Vikings game, the meeting will start at Kristi's office listed below at 9:30am.  Conference in capability exists, just let Kristi or I know...

Dave.