[MRSSA News] September Meeting REVISED

julie atvskixs at netins.net
Mon Oct 6 23:25:12 CDT 2003

Hi to everyone,
my family is now with the five seasons ski team now.  We would love to go to mrssa meeting , but my father-in-law's surprise 80th birthday party is on the 19th at 1:00 , and we will all be there .  Sorry about not being there, let me know if you change the date.  Mark has indicated that the 19th will work for him to represent Five Seasons.
See everyone soon , for sure at think tank.
Julie Menge

P.S. I am not sure who is the Huskys contact now.