[MRSSA News] River Rat Invite

Joe Held jheld at omnetics.com
Tue Jun 10 15:11:41 CDT 2003

Midwest Show Teams,

The Twin Cities River Rats have decided to give all the teams in the Midwest
Region the opportunity to put on a show at River Rat Stadium doing the
Minneapolis Aquatennial Celebration.

This is the weekend before Regionals and is a great opportunity for teams to
get better acquainted with the site before the tournament.

It is also a chance for smaller teams who are not competing in the
tournament to try out the site, perform in front of a large crowd, and make
some money by passing the hat.  Passing the hat during the Aquatennial
typically brings in about $ 500 per show.

The River Rats will be putting on Shows at 3:00 & 7:00.  We will open up the
site for other interested teams at 1:00 & 5:00 both Saturday and Sunday July
19th & 20th.  If there are more than 4 teams interested in this opportunity
we will add more times.

If you have any questions, or would like to reserve a time slot, please let
me know.

Thanks,

Joe Held
Twin Cities River Rats