[MRSSA News] MRSSA Tournament Info

EGADS mail.egads at midconetwork.com
Fri Jul 18 14:11:18 CDT 2003

To:          All teams attending the Regional Tournament
From:      Paul Newcomb

Due to the generosity of Wayne Priest fron the River Rats, the jump will be
in place for practice/familiarization from 1:30pm to 7:00pm on Friday.  Any
team wishing is welcome and encouraged to utilize it at that time.
Thank-you Wayne!

I will be at the site for the entire day on Friday, and will be in the
greater Minneapolis area...(semi-available)...ok...@ Valley Fair...all day
on Thursday.  My cell number is (605) 228-6751, and I will have it with me
all the time.  If you have questions or something I can help you with...call
me!  Truth be known, I'm actually going to be there Wednesday afternoon
too...

Teams must bring their own first aid kits!  You are going to be responsible
for the "band-aid and a pat (kick?) on the butt fixes".  Anything requiring
more than that during the tournament, please see me!

I would like to have as many of the Team Safety Directors as possible (one
per team) contact me when you arrive in the Minneapolis area...we have a
couple of logistical things we need to cover for safety.

Thanks all!  Looking forward to seeing you next week!

Paul Newcomb
Tournament Safety Director