[MRSSA News] Videos of Regionals?

Julie R Menge atvskixs at netins.net
Tue Aug 5 16:48:38 CDT 2003

hi gretchen,
I recorded all the shows,  I can record you all of them if you want them.
let me know where to mail them.  I think I can get all the shows on 2 tapes,
you can just reimburse them if that is ok.

are you going to div 1, I might be able to get them recorded by then, or let
me know where to send them.

I also think I owe you one from a couple years at waterloo. I'll try to find
my old tapes and send that too.

Julie Menge
five seasons ski team