[MRSSA News] Ski Motion 2003

MikeJ MJohnson at abg-mn.com
Fri Apr 18 13:56:42 CDT 2003

Hello Everyone

Here is a copy of information about Ski Motion 2003.  I have also
included maps to the ski site and the hotel.  Currently we are looking
at have safety clinic on Friday night and Saturday.  Drivers will be
tested on Saturday and possible Sunday if needed.

I will be sending out a schedule of times for both the driver clinic and
safety clinic as I get people registering.  Times will be given on a
first come first serve basis.  Please get registered as soon as
possible.

Thank You
Mike Johnson
Bayside Ski Team
 <<SKI MOTION 2003.pdf>>  <<Ski Motion Map2.bmp>>